The Analysis on the state of Piedmont’s capital markets for SMEs was initially released in July 2016 as a result of a partnership between the Unione Industriale di Torino (the employers’ association of Turin) and ADB Corporate Advisory SpA. This work aims to provide an update on the latest ECM, DCM and M&A transactions carried out in Piedmont. With its semiannual frequency, this analysis is meant to offer a deeper look into local companies approaching capital markets, thus innovating their capital structure as well as their relationship with stakeholders.
Debt Capital Markets – ExtraMot PRO
- H1 2018 has suffered a decrease in bond issuing (page 10);
Equity Capital Markets – AIM Italy
- Introduction of tax benefits for SMEs that decide to go public (page 16);
- AIM’s bylaws was signifincantly renewed, thus making the market more transparent and functional (page 17);
- Focus on SPACs: what are they and how they work (page 24);
- Increasing number of M&A transactions during H1 2018 (page 28).